VAIBS MEDIYOGA WILL HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE.
BETTER YOUR SELF CONFIDENCE THROUGH A COMBINATION OF MINDFULNESS, BREATHING TECHNIQUES & A TAILORED ONE-ON-ONE YOGA ROUTINE
What is it?
How we can help
Through experiencing a therapeutic approach of unconditional positive regard and learning a series of specifically designed positive self-affirmations, breathing exercises, yoga asanas and meditations, a deep level of self-confidence and self-love can be fostered.
Here are some other general ways yoga helps to enhance self-confidence:
- Increases self-awareness. Through an increased self-awareness, you improve your sense of self-acceptance and confidence builds. Through the practice of yoga, we learn to increase awareness to let go of ego, and when the ego is dissolved, many fears and doubts associated with the ego, such as self-doubt, also dissolve.
- Increases positive self-talk. It’s nearly impossible to feel confident when you’re constantly using negative self-talk. Through the practice of yoga, we learn the importance of treating ourselves with love and kindness and practising a more positive, nurturing self-talk that allows us to move more freely through the postures.
- Encourages ongoing self-growth which generates self-love. Whether you’re working to improve your flexibility, strength, inner peace or connection to the world around you- through the ongoing journey of self-growth, you quickly move from accepting yourself, to liking yourself, to loving yourself beyond ego.
- Promotes gratitude and abundance. Through practicing gratitude, we learn to be grateful for what one already has in their life. Instead of focusing on all that is yet to be and experiencing the associated worry, fear and self-doubt, we learn to be grateful of what we already have, generating the confidence necessary to attract much more.
- Detoxifies the mind through meditation. Through the practice of mindfulness meditation, we learn how to quiet the mind, reduce unwanted thoughts and emotions and bring about a state of inner calm.