LASTING RELIEF FROM EMOTIONAL DISCOMFORT.
LONG-TERM RELIEF FROM EMOTION DISCOMFORT THROUGH A COMBINATION OF MINDFULNESS, BREATHING TECHNIQUES & A TAILORED ONE-ON-ONE YOGA ROUTINE AT VAIBS MEDIYOGA.
What is it?
How we can help
No one likes to experience emotional discomfort. At Vaibs MediYoga, we recognise that true, lasting wellbeing comes not through suppressing negative emotions nor through diluting them with artificial drugs or medications, but through going to the root cause of the issue and attempting to resolve it at this level. To assist with the process of healing emotional discomfort some of the holistic strategies we employ are:
- Learning to identify unhelpful patterns of thinking that are often responsible for pervasive negative emotions such as black and white thinking and catastrophizing.
- Using guided meditations to cultivate self-love, forgiveness and acceptance
- Gratitude journaling
- Learning about mind-body health and the importance of eating for your gut and exercising to improve your mood
- The art of daily positive self-affirmations
- A handful of helpful yoga poses to relieve emotional discomfort
- Emotional regulating pranayama breathing techniques
By learning how to better deal with our emotions, not only do the negative thoughts and feelings eventually subside, but we often experience a natural expansion and empowerment that comes with self-growth and healing. For some, this may come in the form of improved health, outlook or purpose.
Note: External Ayurvedic medical advice and treatment by a certified Ayurveda practitioner is highly recommended for individuals with Emotional Discomfort to provide crucial dietary, lifestyle, herbal and detoxification assistance.